Roseville Taxis provides a TAXI / PRIVATE HIRE facility through the https://rosevilletaxis.co.uk/ website/s and mobile phone applications (“the service”). Upon calling registering with Roseville Taxis on our website/s or through a mobile phone application a user may book an Roseville Taxis Private taxi (“member”) using location based technology on the website/s or mobile phone, Roseville Taxis will use the location services of your network operator to help identify your approximate location, Roseville Taxis will ask you to confirm that the pick up location that has been identified is correct and it is the responsibility of the user to amend that address/location if it isn’t correct.
The service is being provided to you under these terms and conditions and any operating rules, policies, and procedures as currently published on this website and/or informed to users by Roseville Taxis and/or its members (including without limitation in respect of the cost, data protection policy and cancellation of the service).
By using the service you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions found herein. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, do not continue to use the service.
2. Permitted Uses
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
No materials from Roseville Taxis and/or associated websites may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way. Roseville Taxis Private limited takes active measures to ensure that no unauthorised use or breach of its intellectual property rights is committed.
Roseville Taxis does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. Use of the services provided by Roseville Taxis is done so entirely at one’s own risk and discretion. Roseville Taxis assumes no responsibility or liability for any services provided. Roseville Taxis does not guarantee the availability of a taxi at any time, nor the availability of the service Roseville Taxis does no guarantee that the and does not vouch for those persons/companies whose goods or services are referred to or displayed by Roseville Taxis and/or associated websites. Roseville Taxis makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through Roseville Taxis and/or associated websites. Roseville Taxis makes no guarantees, and will not be held liable for, any information, advice, products, services, adverts or links of third parties. Users are advised to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to by Roseville Taxis and/or associated websites.
4. Reservations through Mobile Phones (Applications or any other methods
By sending us or requesting a taxi booking request through Roseville Taxis mobile phone portals or applications (or any other mobile technology) you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions herein. Any information received is provided on an “as is” basis. Use of such information is done at one’s own risk. Roseville Taxis is not associated with or endorsing any particular person/company that may be featured.
You further acknowledge that you are only entitled to use the information received for your own personal use. Intellectual Property Rights subsist in information that may be sent to you and may not be redistributed, broadcasted – retransmitted stored or made a compilation of. All rights reserved.
You recognise that mobile services may, from time to time, be adversely affected by events outside our control and that Roseville Taxis will not be held liable for any error in, or delay in, or failure in transmission of the services.
Mobile services are subject to the limitations of the enabling technology on which they are reliant and may be adversely affected by network performance and other operational factors beyond our control, including without limitation, congestion, network coverage, dropped connections, the performance of your mobile phone and the maintenance of secure network connections. Roseville Taxis accepts no responsibility if you do not receive your booking confirmation or services for any of these reasons.
Furthermore, Roseville Taxis will not be liable to you in any way for failures, defects or delays in the delivery of aforementioned booking confirmation or services which are caused by one or more of the following reasons: provision of an incorrect phone number before submitting the request, your mobile phone does not support such services, message inbox is full, mobile phone is out of range or un-contactable for some other reason, or you erase the information sent to you.
5. Changes to the service
Roseville Taxis reserves the right, without liability, to change or discontinue any part of the service, temporarily or permanently, at any time (including any fees or charges for using the service). Roseville Taxis will give the maximum amount of notice of such changes or discontinuance as is practicable in the circumstances. Notice of any changes to the service will be made available on this website and/or informed to users by Roseville Taxis and/or its members
6. Amendments to these terms and conditions
Roseville Taxis may change these terms and conditions from time to time. Notice of any changes to these terms and conditions will be made available on our website. Any changes become effective immediately after they are made available on our website and/or informed to users by Roseville Taxis and/or its members. Any use of the service occurring after such date is subject to the amendments. Your continued use of the service after such date constitutes your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions, their modifications and your agreement to abide by and be bound by the agreement, as amended.
Booking a Taxi
You agree that by booking a taxi through Roseville Taxis that you have made a verbal contract with the driver. You agree to meet the driver at the appointed location, make the journey as booked and pay the full and correct fare. Roseville Taxis reserves the right to bar users that inappropriately use the service.
You acknowledge that your use of Roseville taxis and/or associated websites & applications, constitutes an agreement between you and the member and bears no responsibility or liability to Roseville taxis
Roseville taxis does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, use of data or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or inability to use the service and/or associated websites (including information, advice, products, services, adverts or links of third parties). Roseville taxis makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever that the server behind this website is free of viruses or other components that may infect, harm, or cause damage to your computer equipment or any other property when you access, browse, download from, or otherwise use the site. You acknowledge that standard terms and conditions apply between you and the taxi driver and/or as set out by that company/driver. Roseville taxis is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using Roseville taxis and/or associated websites is done at your own risk and Roseville taxis shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or injury that may result from transmitting such information.
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts. These terms and conditions, as modified from time to time and/or including information given to users by Roseville taxis and/or its members, constitute the entire agreement between Roseville taxis and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. You agree that Roseville taxis has the right to assign or sub-contract any or all of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
10. Your Rights
- Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights.
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you.
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you.
- The right to rectification of your personal data.
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest.
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data and sensitive personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Intercity Roseville taxis Data Controller via our contact form.
You can contact Roseville taxis about any problems or questions with these terms and conditions, website or use of the service. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Roseville taxis , New Garage, Stanier St, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 2SY
12. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- These terms & conditions only apply to the user when they submit correct and truthful details as requested on the Roseville Taxis website/s and/or through any mobile phone devices whereby the user is then permitted to use the service and software of Roseville Taxis
- Roseville Taxis offers the user a service and the software required to provide that service. Roseville Taxis will supply details provided to enable Roseville Taxis drivers to receive a booking and to communicate with you on that basis. This information will contain the users pick up location and associated data (user name, mobile phone number) and the user in turn will also receive relevant data about the taxi & driver that will pick them up.
- With respect to using the internet – the technical requirements, configuration and performance of the terminal to use the application including any necessary software are at the users responsibility and cost.
- The appointment of a taxi through Roseville Taxis is free and incurs no additional charge to the user above regulatory charges (including pick up charges) and fares. Any charges incurred through use of the Roseville Taxis applications (such as, but not exclusively, network charges) or website are the users sole responsibility.
- By ordering a taxi through Roseville Taxis (mobile applications or website or any other method) the user agrees to use the service and to pay all relevant fares. The settlement of which will be bound by the terms & conditions of use between the taxi and the user.
- By agreeing to these terms & conditions you – and anyone else using your account – agree to adhere to them and to be bound by them
13. Amendment or Termination of Service
- Roseville Taxis reserves the right to develop, improve or amend in any way the Roseville Taxis https://rosevilletaxis.co.uk/ website and/or mobile applications
- Roseville Taxis reserves the right to temporarily or permanently stop its services without informing the individual but in the case of this situation arising will do its utmost to keep people informed through its’ website Roseville Taxis https://rosevilletaxis.co.uk/
The user is not entitled to a permanent and uninterrupted availability of the Roseville Taxis service. Roseville Taxis undertakes to achieve maximum levels of service and availability in the case of an interruption to service to resolve it as quickly as possible.
15. Warrant & Liability
- Roseville Taxis cannot warrant that information is always accurate, complete and that it will reach the recipient in a timely fashion.
- Where information/data is incorrect, incomplete or submitted late Roseville Taxis cannot be held liable or responsible.
- If the application or submission of data through Roseville Taxis causes damage or interruption to Roseville Taxis services or any other software or hardware or loss of data then Roseville Taxis cannot be held responsible or liable – the user is responsible for backing up any such information.
- Roseville Taxis bears no liability for its driver services.
- Roseville Taxis bears no liability for its service in any form.
- Roseville Taxis bears no liability for the content of third-party websites on or linked to Roseville Taxis.
16. Obligation of the user
- The user is committed to being truthful and sincere with respect to the personal data that they submit to Roseville Taxis through mobile phone or website and agree to use it in a truthful and legal way.
- The user may use the applications or website as long as they agree not to willfully cause any damage, interruption to service, congestion.
- The user agrees not to attempt to circumvent, access and/or amend the Roseville Taxis services or software in any way.
- Roseville Taxis reserves the right to exclude the user from all Roseville Taxis services permanently for any abuses of the service
- The users account is private and the user agrees to keep their username and password safe and not to disclose to any third parties. If this information is lost or in any way disclosed then the user has an obligation to inform Roseville Taxis immediately.
- Roseville Taxis will not be held liable and is free from all claims for any third party damage that is caused to the user and/or their account through unauthorised access to their account.
The contract for the use of the software and the application may be terminated by either party without notice or reason.
18. Disclaimer / Privacy
19. How Long we Retain Your Data
When you register with Roseville Taxis on our https://rosevilletaxis.co.uk/ website, mobile application or any other way we need to know your name, telephone number and e-mail address. We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any bookings you may make and process queries. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and providing you with various services. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by e-mail or telephone (or as required) to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or applications or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank e-mail message to email@example.com. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.. We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an e-mail to email@example.com..
20. Cookies and other information Gathering Technologies
The Roseville Taxis website uses “cookies” to allow a user web browser (software used to read web pages) to recall those pages of this website which have already been visited by the user. Cookies are small pieces of information, placed on your computer by a website for tracking purposes.
21. How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. We have taken all reasonable precautions to prevent disclosure otherwise than as set out in this Privacy Statement, our Terms and Conditions or as set out elsewhere on this website of any of your personal information which you reveal to us on this website. However, due to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us via the Internet as the sending of any information over the Internet can never be absolutely secure. We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures of Roseville Taxis cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
22.Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Your consent
24. Links to other websites
This statement relates to our privacy practice in connection with our website and related mobile applications and the personal data collected through our website and mobile applications. However, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites, including linked websites, websites made available through this website and websites to which we may direct you.